Community College of Philadelphia seeks to hire a Part-Time Librarian (up to 24 hours per week as needed) to provide public service activities in a culturally diverse community college library.
Master of Library Science (MLS) Degree that is ALA-accredited required. The ideal candidate will have strong interpersonal and interviewing skills, knowledge of general reference resources. Must have demonstrated experience with electronic databases, instruction, library automation and an articulated philosophy of teaching.
How To Apply
* Interested persons should complete an online application at https://jobs.ccp.edu.
* Cover letter of interest and CV/resume REQUIRED.
* Names and contact information of 3 professional referenced REQUIRED.
* Applications will be accepted until position is filled.
* Applicants must be legally eligible to work in the U.S.
Community College of Philadelphia is an affirmative action, equal opportunity and equal access employer. The College encourages applications from individuals from traditionally under-represented groups. AA/EOE.